Implementing cloud, mobile, social and analytics solutions move your business forward. But enabling these technologies increase IT complexity, which can slow down service delivery—and worse, put you at higher risk of downtime.
IBM Managed Support Services – managed technical support offers customized, premium-level support services to help optimize system availability and reduce IT complexity.
IBM Managed Support Services — managed technical support (MTSS)
Our IT support specialists help you:
- Simplify IT support and reduce downtime with customized, single-source technical expertise
- Speed integration of new technologies through optimized IT systems availability
- Enhance equipment return on investment, reduce IT support costs and enable more predictable budgeting
- Free IT staff to focus on critical-business initiatives that can strengthen your competitive position
How it works
IBM can provide proactive, predictive services to help you stay ahead of problems that could hamper IT service delivery or cause an outage.
- Provides customized services to help you manage your entire IT environment, including lifecycle maintenance
- Provides inventory, reporting and invoice management
- Offers remote monitoring and routine infrastructure management
- Provides tested methodologies designed to enable a more comprehensive approach to IT management
- Delivers a detailed roadmap that assesses your current position and helps determine and prioritize appropriate levels of IT support for your environment
Download the fact sheet (519KB) | Send to a colleague
Read the white paper Time is money and downtime is expensive (2.01MB)
Read the brochure Technical support services for cloud, analytics, social computing and mobility (879KB)