Mobile Infrastructure Self-Assessment
Take the 10 minute self-assessment to identify areas where you can improve the IT infrastructure supporting mobile in your organization.
The IBM Global IT Study on Mobile Infrastructure found that Mobile Technology Leaders are two times more likely to have experienced both revenue growth and IT budget increases of at least 10% versus their industry peers.
Compare your results to over 360 study participants from a worldwide and regional perspective, plus receive recommendations on areas for improvement.
Your Assessment Results
See How Your Assessment Compares to Global & Regional Results
The IBM Global IT Study on Mobile Infrastructure identified four distinct stages that differentiate organizations from one another on how they have adopted mobile. Each stage characterizes the organization based on a combination of mobile strategy, adoption, and level of prioritization of mobile.
- Evaluators: These organizations are at the very early stage of mobile adoption. They do not have a strategy on mobile, even at the departmental level. They take an ad hoc approach to their IT infrastructure supporting mobile and have only a few mobility technology initiatives underway, if any.
- Piloters: Mobility is recognized as a priority, and these organizations have initiated a number of mobility projects; however, they are taking a more ad hoc approach to mobile infrastructure by implementing projects at the business unit or departmental level. These organizations have not integrated their IT requirements for mobile projects into a single enterprise mobile infrastructure strategy.
- Experimenters: These organizations are evaluating or implementing a limited number of mobility technology initiatives; they are likely to have mobile policies in place but are more conservative in their approach to implementing mobile technologies and services until a clear ROI can be demonstrated.
- Mobile Technology Leaders: These organizations are taking an enterprise-wide and strategic approach to IT infrastructure supporting mobile and have a greater number of mobility technology initiatives underway. These initiatives are being well-integrated across the organization.
Based on your results, here are some areas to explore further to help improve your organization's mobile infrastructure.
- To learn more: The IBM Global Mobile Study
To download your results, click "next."
How IBM Can Help and Next Steps
Thank you for taking part in the IBM Mobile Infrastructure Self Assessment. We have created a customized report for you based on the findings of the IBM Global IT Study on Mobile Infrastructure and your full set of responses to the assessment questions. You may download a copy (PDF) of the report below.
If you would like to speak to one of our experts about this study, or your results, please provide the following:
To obtain a copy of the study, please visit:IBM Global IT Study on Mobile Infrastructure