About Saul Berman
- Authored Not for Free: Revenue Strategies for a New World.
- MBA and PhD in Management at Columbia Business School.
- Board member of the USC Film School Entertainment Technology Center.
Saul is the Chief Strategist, VP & Interactive Experience Partner for IBM Global Business Services (GBS).
He was previously Global Lead Partner for the IBM Strategy & Transformation Global team within GBS. He built a forward-thinking worldwide team of IBM consultants focused on delivering business value through business, technology and operations strategy engagements, as well as organizational change initiatives.
“If you want to be a leading innovator, you have to be willing to be disruptive.”
He has more than 25 years of consulting experience advising senior management of large corporate and start-up organizations. And, he has directed engagements addressing issues of strategy, organization and operations. In addition, Saul has worked extensively on issues of competitive positioning, differentiation, new business plans and strategies, new business models, growth, operational and cost improvement, operations/ manufacturing strategy, organizational design and enterprise transformation. His clients have included most of the major media companies, as well as internet companies, telecoms, consumer goods manufacturers, retailers and automotive companies in the United States, Japan, Europe and Australia.
Speaking engagements include:
- World Economic Forum
- Consumer Electronics Association
- McGraw Hill Media Summit, the National Association of Broadcasters
- Online Publishers Association and Digital Hollywood