We’re looking for the best and the brightest
A smarter planet requires smart people—talented university students to fuel our growth and develop into the future leaders of our business. We value the fresh perspective that our entry-level consultants and interns bring. Whatever your background, you can turn your expertise into value for the world’s leading FORTUNE 1000 clients and government agencies.
And, we prefer:
To learn more about what we look for in a successful consultant, download our Consulting by Degrees brochure (PDF, 2.06MB) now.
Join us. Let's build a smarter planet.
Available Consulting by Degrees opportunities
- IBM Global Business Services (GBS) Commercial Sector Consultant Intern 2013
- IBM GBS Public Sector Consultant Summer Intern 2013
- IBM GBS Public Sector IT Consultant Summer Intern 2013
- IBM Global Business Services (GBS) Entry Level Consultant - Commercial Sector - 2013
- IBM GBS Public Sector Consultant 2013 (Entry-Level)
- IBM GBS Public Sector Business Analytics Consultant 2013 (Entry-Level)
- IBM Global Business Services (GBS) 2013 Entry-level IT Consultant - Commercial Sector
- IBM Global Business Services (GBS) 2013 Entry-level IT Consultant - Information/Interaction Architect - Commercial Sector
- IBM Global Business Services (GBS) 2013 Entry-level IT Consultant - Front-End Developer - Commercial Sector
- IBM GBS Public Sector IT Specialist Consultant 2013 (Entry-Level)
- IBM GBS Public Sector SAP/Oracle Consultant 2013 (Entry-Level)
- IBM Global Business Services Canadian Consultant 2013
Think you're a good fit?
If so, we'd love to meet you in-person at one of the many schools or conferences and events that we'll be attending.
Be sure to mark your calendar and join us. If you're not able to meet us in-person, submit your resume and profile online for consideration.
If GBS is coming to your campus, check with your university Career Services Office to find out when we'll be visiting. Meet us at university-sponsored career fairs and attend our IBM information sessions. If you would like to be considered for interviews while we're there, you'll need to complete the following two steps:
If we're not coming to your campus, we'd still like to hear from you. Simply follow these steps:
We'll carefully review your submission and determine if there's a match between your interests and skills and current consulting opportunities. If a match is found, we will contact you. If no current match is found, we encourage you to check back to see what new opportunities come available.
IBM on YouTube
IBM: A culture of service
Why IBM Works
IBM C-Suite Studies
2012 IBM Global CEO Study: Leading Through Connections
Interviews with more than 1,700 CEOs worldwide.
2011 IBM Global CMO Study: From Stretched to Strengthened
Interviews with 1,734 CMOs reveal three necessary actions: serve empowered customers, deliver customer value and be accountable to the business.
2011 IBM Global CIO Study: The Essential CIO
Conversations with 3,108 CIOs show how CIOs can be essential by leveraging business and IT to meet their particular organization's goals.
2010 Global Chief Financial Officer Study: The New Value Integrator
More than 1,900 CFOs share the secrets of outperforming their peers by combining two capabilities: finance efficiency and business insight.
2010 Global Chief Human Resource Officer: Working Beyond Borders
The insights provided by more than 700 Chief Human Resource Officers around the world show how workforce investment is shifting.
2009 Global Chief Supply Chain Officer Study: The Smarter Supply Chain of the Future
Interviews with 393 supply chain executives describe how they are making supply chains more sustainable, flexible and responsive through increased instrumentation, interconnection and intelligence.