IBM is now hiring entry-level business consultants.
Available Consulting by Degrees opportunities
- Consulting by Degrees Entry Level Consultant - Commercial Sector
- Consulting by Degrees Entry Level Analytics Consultant - Commercial Sector
- Consulting by Degrees Entry-Level IT Specialist Consultant - Commercial Sector
- Consulting by Degrees Entry Level Enterprise Applications Consultant - Commercial Sector
- Consulting by Degrees Entry Level Graphic Design Consultant - Commercial Sector
- Consulting by Degrees Entry-Level Business Analytics Consultant - Public Sector
- Consulting by Degrees Entry-Level IT Specialist Consultant - Public Sector
- Consulting by Degrees Entry-Level Enterprise Application Consultant - Public Sector
- Consulting by Degrees Entry-Level Consultant - Public Sector
- GBS Entry Level Business Analytics Intern - Commercial Sector
Think you're a good fit?
If so, we'd love to meet you in-person at one of the many schools, conferences and events that we'll be attending.
If GBS is coming to your campus, check with your university Career Services Office to find out when we'll be visiting. Meet us at university-sponsored career fairs and attend our IBM information sessions. If you would like to be considered for interviews while we're there, you'll need to complete the following two steps:
If we're not coming to your campus, we'd still like to hear from you. Simply follow these steps:
We'll carefully review your submission and determine if there's a match between your interests and skills and current consulting opportunities. If a match is found, we will contact you. If no current match is found, we encourage you to check back to see what new opportunities come available.
Seeking an internship?
We typically begin recruiting summer interns in January, so continue to check with your university career services center to learn if we’ll be visiting your campus!
The GBS summer internship program is a nine- to 10-week opportunity that typically begins in early June and ends the second week of August. In most cases, GBS Consultant - Interns are aligned to one real-world consulting project for the duration of the internship. Intern project responsibilities come in many different forms and you may be assigned to a project where you have little or no previous experience. You'll be aligned to an Intern Leadership Team, a support system comprised of a variety of resources, including, a Project Manager and Project Buddy who’ll work with you to outline your summer responsibilities and provide mentorship and guidance along the way. At the conclusion of the internship, there is potential for you to be considered for our full-time employment opportunities—Consulting by Degrees.