IBM provides end-to-end application services to manage your Microsoft technology stack. Our outsourced application management support services include end-to-end management of all your applications that are based on Microsoft technologies—from the up-front design and build-through, to ongoing management and development. We can help you design, optimize and manage applications based on Microsoft technologies and products such as Microsoft.Net Connection software, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft BizTalk, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Business Intelligence, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Commerce Server. IBM Application Management Services (AMS) can supplement client staff, co-manage applications or even manage entire set of applications. IBM AMS ensures your Microsoft applications are optimized, responsive and available to users when they need them.
The Business Challenge
Organizations today face major challenges in maintaining applications than in creating them. Pain points of larger and midsize organizations include the high cost of application maintenance, staffing, performance monitoring and difficulty in meeting service levels.
Application Management Services for Microsoft solutions
IBM Application Management Services allow client organizations to:
- Have access to skilled resources without having to hire, train and retain staff.
- Predict and reduce operating and support costs, while efficiently managing applications.
- Free internal resources from application management, and refocus them on the strategic application of Microsoft solutions.
- Lower application maintenance costs while improving servicelevels and reducing risk.
- Operate a stable application environment and implementprocesses with comprehensive services from a single source.
- Expand business solution portfolio capabilities through our focus on continuous alignment, transformationand management.
IBM is the world leader in application management services. Top reasons why IBM is the best choice to support your Microsoft technology stack include:
- IBM's Application Management Services for Microsoft offers a complete set of solutions that address the full spectrum of a client's application portfolio needs.
- Extensive experience supporting Microsoft applications.
- IBM is one of the largest globally managed partners and provides consulting and implementation services for Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- IBM understands Microsoft technologies like no other – we are the only firm involved in joint development with Microsoft on .NET industry based standards and high-end clustering solutions at the IBM Kirkland Lab.
- IBM’s globally integrated delivery model integrates delivery centers, sectors, competencies, and shared services centers to drive value for our clients and provides the right mix of delivery options to balance risk, cost and operational efficiency.
- World class governance system to apply discipline, tools and processes, from enterprise to project environments.
- IBM program management methodologies – Ascendant with Microsoft’s Sure Step methodology.
- Cutting-edge research and innovation from IBM Research.
- External recognition: IBM is recognized as a worldwide leader in the application management services and testing markets by IDC (2010).