We understand you. We get it.
We realize the challenges you face, such as:
- Providing end users with a consumer-based support experience for a growing and disparate range of end user devices: smart phones, tablets, laptops, kiosks.
- Delivering a scalable, secure and flexible infrastructure that provides consistent, around-the-clock IT support to a geographically dispersed mobile workforce at a predictable price point.
- Meeting increased expectations by end users in how they are supported, along with the reality of managing costs.
- Spending too much time resolving their deskside related issues versus being focused on business priorities
- Need immediate assistance with hardware related issues
We know what needs to get done.
Here’s what today’s (and tomorrow’s) end user expects:
- In order to be more productive, collaborative and innovative, your end user requires support from any location, any time, or any device
- An end-to-end multichannel tailored to meet their growing mobile support needs while balancing complexity of supporting their legacy environment
- A Virtual Single Point of Contact service desk geared towards maximizing first call resolution and customer satisfaction
How we can help.
IBM designed a services solution to support an agile workforce. Mobile Client Care Services:
- Delivers a personalized end-user support services across multiple channels for a consistent, exceptional end-user experience.
- Provides data driven analytics to help improve 'personalized' user experiences and achieve business objectives
- Uses a right-to-left strategy for enabling automated delivery and proactive measures to fix problems that will reduce call volumes
- Enables IT support organizations to look beyond the traditional focus on cost management to a new integrated multi-channel approach to user support
Send to a colleague
Learn more about IBM Mobile Client Care Services
Watch the video (00:02:40)