The most successful companies implementing the flexible workplace are reporting 20%+ improvement in productivity and cost savings.
IBM recently surveyed 675 CIOs and IT managers across multiple industries worldwide to gain perspective on the flexible workplace and develop insight into what the most successful companies are doing that sets them apart.
When you read the study (PDF, 1.59MB), you will learn flexible workplace best practices you can leverage to gain productivity and deliver cost efficiencies, including:
- Build a workplace strategy and roadmap that drives innovation and productivity
- Enable secure anytime, anywhere access instead of restricting usage
- Improve enterprise performance through use of collaboration tools
- Implement desktop virtualization to streamline IT management and application delivery
- Leverage outsourcing or managed services as an option for skills and tools