Achieving around-the-clock uptime begins with knowing what systems are running in your environment. But IT inventory management can be laborious.
Included with select IBM Technical Support Services (TSS) offerings, IBM Technical Support Appliance helps automate inventory discovery and provides analysis to improve uptime and simplify support management.
See the video (00:03:06)
IBM Technical Support Appliance (TSA) helps you:
- Streamline IT inventory management by intelligently discovering inventory and support-coverage information for IBM and non-IBM equipment
- Improve technical support management with analytics-based reports and collaborative services
- Mitigate costly IT outages via operating system and firmware recommendations for selected platforms
How it works
- Configure TSA to discover basic support-related information such as hardware inventory, code levels, virtual machines, and OS information from designated devices.
- Inventory information is shared with IBM TSS using security-rich transmission protocols.
- IBM uses advanced analytics and worldwide support knowledge to help identify code currency and support contract vulnerabilities.
- Continuously collaborate with your IBM TSS focal point.
Technical Support Appliance can be bundled with:
Read the solution brief (234KB)