Allow IBM to help you prepare for increasingly more complex and dangerous security incidents. The IBM Emergency Response Services (ERS) subscription is designed to provide resources to assist you in preparing for, managing, and responding to computer security incidents – including steps for analysis, intelligence gathering, containment, eradication, recovery, and prevention.
- Tailored to you: The IBM Emergency Response Service (ERS) team works with your personnel to develop the most effective, proactive, and preventive approach to protecting your data
- Expertise: IBM ERS consultants are former law enforcement, military, academic, and security professionals with rich experience in incident response and digital data analysis
- Limits potential harm to your organization: Provides incident management and response to help stop information security attacks that are in progress
- Proactive: Works to help develop a functional Computer Security Incident Response Plan (CSIRP) to make your company better prepared to manage or respond to a security incident
How it works
Sample services that may be included in your 12-month ERS subscription plan:
- Initial planning workshop. IBM will conduct a one-day initial planning workshop to gather information and review your current incident response plan and process for making a declaration. The team will also discuss a mock scenario of responding to an incident and exchanging incident data.
- 120 hours per year for incident response and proactive services. Using part of your subscription hours, we will provide a gap assessment or develop a computer security incident response plan. We will also perform a simulated incident response scenario walkthrough and conduct an active threat assessment to help uncover existing hidden threats.
- Quarterly updates and remote support. We will conduct ongoing checkpoints and threat reviews on a quarterly basis throughout the subscription period. An incident case manager or lead analyst will be available for incident-related advice and assistance.
- Unlimited incident declarations. IBM is available around the clock to provide you with prompt immediate response to an emergency declaration. You will report any emergency incident by contacting the emergency response service hotline or the assigned case manager. We will then promptly begin the initial triage.
- Access to the IBM X-FORCE Threat Analysis Service (XFTAS). This team evaluates global online threat conditions and provides analysis for proactive security management.
Cybersecurity assessment and response - emergency response services - ad hoc