The cost to fix a vulnerability jumps exponentially the deeper you are in the software development lifecycle (SDLC). When cyber attacks target the app layer where valuable data resides, are you equipped to handle this risk?
Built on a testing-as-a-service model, we use IBM® Rational® AppScan® Source Edition software to help deliver a robust application source code security assessment that can identify vulnerabilities early in the SDLC without requiring you to buy or maintain software. IBM can reduce remediation risks and costs while helping you manage compliance for app security testing.
A flaw in an app can leave your operations, employees, customers and partners open to fraud, identity theft and site defacement. With an application source code security assessment from IBM, you get:
- Enhanced security posture
When combined with the application security assessment from IBM, this service provides a more holistic view of your application security position
- Mobile app source code review
Static analysis increases security and integrity from the source, helping reduce risk and costs by identifying security weaknesses during the SDLC
- Improved application productivity
The assessment helps reduce application downtime and improve overall performance
- Static testing
IBM Rational AppScan software conducts static testing as a service, so there’s no need to buy or maintain software
- Reduced cost and complexity
The tool helps reduce risk, costs and complexity by identifying security gaps earlier in the SDLC and eliminating the need for in-house staff
- Mobile app threat modeling
Uncover attack vectors and build security requirements early in the development process, and make improvements to your overall SDLC
- Improved compliance management
IBM assesses your compliance state and delivers audit-ready reports to help drive regulatory compliance management for application security
IBM is a market leader in application security and features hands-on specialists to interpret test results, validate findings and prioritize vulnerabilities for remediation. We use cutting-edge in-house technology and provide resources with unique application security and programming experience. We also offer dynamic testing and can correlate results for a complete, accurate assessment—providing a thorough picture of your application security posture.
IBM employs thousands of analysts and delivery specialists who provide security services for clients around the world. Our systems monitor 15 billion network events for our clients daily across 133 countries.
2014 Cyber Security Intelligence Index
Who are the targets? What are the trends?
Q3 2014 X-Force report
Learn about long term impact of the Heartbleed vulnerability disclosure
- Threat management and analysis services (PDF, 1.1MB)
- Securing the web presence (PPT, 6.0MB)
- Building a security incident response plan that works (PDF, 376KB)
- Cloud-based security-management services for web applications (PDF, 128KB)
- IBM Security Services Client References Guide (PDF, 1.2MB)
- Preventing Security Risks in Real Time (PDF, 711KB)
- Surviving the Technical Security Skills Crisis (PDF, 1.1MB)
- Responding to - and recovering from - sophisticated security attacks (PDF, 488KB)
- IBM Security Services Cyber Security Intelligence Index
- Watch the video (Youtube, 00:00:58)