If you're responsible for managing your company's IT infrastructure, you’re probably dealing with the continued downward pressure on IT budgets while being asked to deliver more value to the business. Most enterprises spend about 70% of their IT budget just to manage and maintain existing infrastructure with only the remaining 30% focused on new initiatives.
By optimizing and making your existing data center infrastructure work harder for you, we can help you get more out of your IT assets and free up budget, bandwidth and resources to work on IT projects that can position your company for growth.
Key Facts / Figures
- Only 20% of server environments are virtualized
- Up to 60% of workloads could be cloud-enabled
- Less than 30% of disk storage is used effectively
IBM offers a variety of services to help you with strategy, design, implementation and management of your IT infrastructure.
Let us help you streamline your operations, reduce complexity and simplify vendor management — thereby improving availability, reliability, performance, and end-user satisfaction. See which IBM services address your data center optimization needs.
Explore the possibilities:
- Optimize server performance and reduce server TCO, typically, 30-70%
- Cut server operational costs – typically by 20%
- Reduce storage TCO by 30% or more between 3 to 12 months
- Save up to 50% in data center operational costs
- Cut operating costs up to 50% by reducing the number of data centers
- Increase network efficiency and reduce recurring costs, typically, 10-30%
- Reduce Development and Test capital expenses and labor costs, saving up to 50% using cloud computing
- Reduce storage costs by as much as 50% using cloud computing