Business risk surrounds your company. It can come as a system or network failure, as a natural disaster, as a malicious attack against your network or as an unexpected power outage. IBM offers a range of services to both protect your business from risk and to get your company back up and running quickly in the event of a system failure or full-blown disaster. These services can help prevent interruptions to your business and protect your business reputation. In implementing these services, clients often find that they are providing better protection for their company, while saving money: up to 40% in information protection costs and 55% in the total cost of security operations, as examples. We can help you.
Explore the possibilities:
- Secure information via a cloud offering that can also help you back up, restore, archive and maintain access to critical data.
- Implement a security solution that includes system and identity monitoring and management, emergency response and 24/7/365 protection from the Internet’s most critical threats.
- Protect mission-critical business processes by enabling operational continuity during disasters and outages.
- Develop a customized work area recovery plan that allows your company to operate out of IBM recovery centers during times of disaster or outage.
- Develop an integrated, proactive approach to support high availability, complex IT environments.