Organizations who are looking to work faster and with greater agility often look to a private cloud as a solution. Not only can a private cloud improve data security, but it can also make better use of your existing IT resources. Unless you’re using Platform as a Service (PaaS), you’re not getting the full value out of your private cloud implementation. IBM’s Cloud Builder Professional Services removes the bottlenecks that result from manual setups of middleware provisioning. With full automation across infrastructure and middleware, now you can provision in just minutes, while vastly reducing IT workloads, errors and costs. That’s the power of an integrated cloud environment based on PaaS.
- IBM Cloud Builder Professional Services puts you on the fast track to having an on-premise private cloud. It’s one of the first on the market to provide automated patch management, using an extensive library of patterns.
- IBM is ranked #1 in hybrid cloud by Synergy Research
- Cloud computing is familiar territory for us. We’re recognized as a leader in enterprise-class cloud computing solutions that include software, hardware and services. Our specialists' real-world experience includes thousands of private cloud engagements spanning all cloud-related domains and all phases of consulting, deployment and management. Which is why so many organizations have put their trust in IBM for delivering reliable cloud services.
- Quick Provisioning with 250+ Patterns
Provision patterns in minutes, not weeks, with 250+ patterns ready for automated deployment – which means faster time to market for your services and products.
- Rapid scalability
Start now with smaller cloud blocks, then scale up as needed to as many as 10,000 VMs.
- Simplified maintenance
Apply patches and upgrades to middleware in minutes and achieve up to 80% reduction in deployment efforts.
- Solid security and high availability
IBM applies best practices to meet your security requirements. In the event of system failure, the virtual workload can be re-provisioned with minimal downtime.
- Dramatic cost reductions
Save on IT costs by applying the technology and skills you already have to your PaaS-based private cloud.
- Flexible management
IBM can manage all or part of your private cloud, onsite or remotely, depending on your needs.