In the face of rapid information growth and disruptive outages, you need to ensure your mission-critical data is protected. IBM Cloud Managed Backup keeps data secure and available at all times. By offering public, private or hybrid cloud-based, on-site or off-site data backup services, we help you create and implement a plan to address your unique backup, retention, and retrieval needs. And IBM’s scalable, flexible solution can automatically handle changing data footprints, keep up with compliance requirements, and reduce your total cost of ownership.
To safeguard your critical data and reduce costly downtime, you need a trusted partner. IBM’s tools, technology, and expertise have made it a leader in business continuity and resilience. Along with the security-rich, reliable protection of IBM Cloud Managed Backup, you get:
- Flexible delivery choices: IBM offers flexible delivery choices including public, private, or hybrid clouds to fit your business needs - now including SoftLayer
- Scalable with your growing data: We work with you to create a scalable, cost-effective infrastructure that can reduce your capital expenses and you pay-as-you-use.
- Technological efficiencies: IBM Cloud Managed Backup includes advanced encryption and data deduplication, as well as automatic data backup
- Redundant infrastructure: With both on-site and off-site options for storage and restore services, customer data is protected in a redundant infrastructure managed by IBM
- Global reach: Over 50 years of business continuity and disaster recovery experience with 6,000+ professionals supporting 10,500 + resiliency clients through 300+ cloud resiliency centers
- Interactive portal: With our interactive portal you get around-the-clock access to your mission critical data, plus multi-format reporting and alert notifications
Download the data sheet (137KB)
How it works
IBM Cloud Managed Backup helps you keep your critical business data available in the event of an outage with:
- Public, private or hybrid cloud-based, on-site or off-site data backup services - as part of a unique plan for your business needs
- Data Centers that are enabled by the latest technologies, including advanced encryption and data deduplication practices, to help you protect your data and better control business and operational risks
- Shorter recovery time and point objectives (RTO/RPO) ensuring data availability in the event a restore is needed regardless of where the data is stored
Gartner Names IBM as a Leader for Disaster Recovery as a Service
A four-step journey to always on
Ensure your data is resilient with Cloud Managed Backup
View the infographic
IBM & Veritas partnership
IBM Cloud Managed Backup combined with Veritas Netbackup software and appliances mean higher success rates and lower costs for you on your path to the cloud.
Watch the video (00:01:30)