Deliver innovation with cloud services from IBM
For ISVs, MSPs and SaaS providers needing enterprise-class infrastructure as a service (IaaS), look to cloud services from IBM, now strengthened with the power of SoftLayer. SoftLayer’s IaaS platform is designed for your cloud-native applications, supporting workloads that include big data, e-commerce, mobility, social business, high performance computing and more.
For business-critical applications, such as ERP, SAP and Oracle, consider IBM SmartCloud Enterprise+, which offers IaaS fully managed by IBM.
Visit the links below to see how IBM can partner with you to drive success, helping you gain recognition as a provider of IBM Cloud services while offering global support for business growth.
A global cloud infrastructure optimized for born-on-the-cloud applications, empowered with the experience and backing of IBM.
IBM SmartCloud Enterprise+
A fully managed, production-grade cloud infrastructure designed for critical enterprise workloads.
- SoftLayer KnowledgeLayer (link resides outside of ibm.com)
- SoftLayer Developer Network (this link resides outside ibm.com)
- Cloud on IBM developerWorks
- IBM developerWorks cloud technical library
- IBM Thoughts on Cloud blog (this link resides outside ibm.com)
- Enable virtual machine high availability in IBM SmartCloud Enterprise+
- SmartCloud+ tip: Install IIS on Windows with TSAM and Cygwin when prerequisite services in the operating system won't start
- SmartCloud+ tip: Install software on Windows with TSAM and Cygwin when Update Installer shortcuts aren't updating
- What is cloud computing?
- Cloud computing terms and concepts defined
- Cloud computing basics
- The Power of Cloud—driving business model innovation
- Why IBM for cloud
- IBM SmartCloud overview
- IBM infrastructure as a service
- Wikipedia: IBM Cloud Computing (link resides outside of ibm.com)
- Visit IBM Education to get started with a wide variety of cloud computing offerings.
- GTS partner education (PartnerWorld ID required)