In their ongoing quest for sustainable growth, midsized organizations like yours are actively trying to reduce costs and minimize risk. Many are focusing on the core aspects of the business while outsourcing other activities. IBM Application Management Services Express is a new, affordable solution that can help with the ongoing management, maintenance, testing and support of applications.
Outsourcing can help reduce application maintenance costs, improve service levels and lower risk…all key to a higher return on investment. Moreover, outsourcing SAP application management frees up internal resources to focus on value creation such as improving business alignment, process improvement, and strategy development and execution.
IBM Application Management Services Express offers three lower-cost options, or tiers, for stressed budgets, so you can choose the level of service that best fits the needs of your organization. Using a bronze-silver-gold model, IBM provides measurable service level objectives and preventative maintenance services.
- Retain access to SAP application skills
- Provide support to users to meet business needs
- Free up internal resources from commodity tasks such as maintenance and enhancement work and refocus them on aligning the business requirements for more strategic application of SAP
- Lower application maintenance costs while improving service levels and reducing risk and improving the return on investment
- Implement consistent processes, structures and standards in application support and maintenance
- Managing the business expectations and demand for new functionality
- Provides access to IBM skilled resources and knowledge networks: get access to scarce resources
- Provides flexible resourcing for maintenance peaks and troughs; access to project resources to support changing business needs: get a “bank of hours” allowing deposit or withdrawal as per your need
- Provides SAP support to measurable service levels at an agreed cost: get predictability of costs and enhanced service levels
- Enables IT staff to focus on value adds like improving business alignment, process improvement and strategy development & execution: focus on the core, reduced risk
- Reduce costs for ongoing management and support by 20 to 40 percent: increase ROI on the ERP application
IBM Global Business Services? has an established reputation as a global leader in providing SAP services. Our combined industry, business-process and technology expertise has been tested, proven and recognized…time and again.
- First and longest-lasting SAP partner: A strong collaborative alliance since 1989.
- A large and experienced SAP practice: More than 9,000 dedicated SAP practitioners worldwide, averaging over seven years of experience each.
- The highest client satisfaction rating: IBM is the only systems integrator to win the SAP Award of Excellence every year, in every country where it’s been offered.
- A leader in successful engagements: More than 3,700 successful SAP engagements at 6,000 sites
- Industry leadership: Recognized as a worldwide leader in the application management services market by IDC (2009).