Emerging Technologies and Architecture can help align information technology with business goals, drive technology strategy and ensure adherence to IT standards and principles.
The ability to adapt in today's business environment is key to survival and growth. Our services can help you define the vision, implementation and governance of emerging technology and enterprise architecture, including event-driven architecture, cloud computing, service oriented architecture (SOA), wireless, sensor, and other technologies.
How can Emerging Technologies and Architecture capabilities help your organization?
- Achieve stronger alignment between IT strategy and business goals.
- Implement IT standards and governance for greater technology efficiencies.
- Align the variety of platforms and technologies that have resulted in excessive complexity and cost.
- Improve performance, availability, scalability and management of existing architectures and applications.
- Support new business processes with new technologies.
- Adopt reusable assets to drive greater efficiencies and faster time to market.
Emerging Technologies and Architecture services that we offer
- Complex Solution Architecture and Delivery—Successfully design and deliver complex business solutions based on a broad range of technology and industry knowledge, experience and assets.
- Quality Assurance—Proactively identify problems, reduce project risk and avoid costly rework with a variety of architecture, design and code reviews.
- Emerging Technology—Adoption of emerging technologies and concepts such as event processing and event driven architecture, cloud computing, software as a service and model driven system development.
- Skills Enablement—Development and delivery of education for the IT architect and lead developer community.
- Enterprise Architecture—Define an enterprise architecture roadmap, and provide a context for architectural decisions and a management framework for ensuring compliance and vitality of the architecture over time.
- SOA Services—Establish an SOA strategy, assessment, implementation planning, design, development and integration to help your enterprise realize the benefits of service oriented architecture and Web services.
- Wireless Services—Help transform your enterprise through edge-of-network technology such as handheld devices, RFID, telematics, smart cards and embedded computers.
IBM's industry expertise and global investment in application skills help provide a foundation for leadership in application design, development, implementation and management. Our in-depth understanding of business processes and information technology uniquely qualifies us to work with clients who wish to leverage industry best practices in application lifecycle management while focusing on strategic, core business competencies.
As one of the largest providers of consulting, systems integration and application services, IBM has unrivaled experience optimizing application investments and aligning them to business requirements. Our Application Innovation consultants located around the world can assemble the industry and technology expertise through proven methodology, research innovation, and solution assets and accelerators that help you achieve greater productivity and business agility.