Harness the breadth of IBM's business, application and technology consulting expertise, thought leadership and solutions to address your most pressing challenges across the functional disciplines.
Address your most pressing finance management issues with IBM's broad industry experience, insightful thought leadership and subject matter expertise. IBM finance management solutions integrate business strategy with financial operations, intervene with business intelligence through performance and information management, and use innovative leading technology and world class processes to measure and mitigate risk to drive value creation.
- The New Value Integrator: The 2010 Global CFO study
- The future of Internet banking for business (PDF, 1.65MB)
- Preparing for IFRS (PDF, 26KB)
- Orchestrating risk-adjusted performance management: Identify and address risk events better and faster (PDF, 195KB)
- The Enterprise of the Future: Implications for the CFO (PDF, 204KB)
- The new economic environment: A CFO perspective (PDF, 96KB)
Marketing, sales and service
More service, more convenience and more personalized communications are being demanded from consumers due to heightened price sensitivity. Businesses must maximize every interaction with their customers across multiple channels to make positive impressions and drive loyalty and preference. Streamline and integrate your sales, marketing and customer service operations with market-leading capabilities in customer focused strategy, multi-channel transformation, advanced customer insight, customer data integration and CRM functional transformation.
- Succeeding in the new economic environment (PDF, 255KB)
- The R-O-I of globally integrated operations. Strategies for enabling global integration (PDF, 633KB)
Today’s workforce is increasingly globally dispersed, multi-generational and multicultural. Effective management of any dynamic workforce requires an integrated and consistent approach to help drive innovation, collaboration, efficiency, retention, quality and cost savings. Discover new opportunities for your organization to work smarter with market-leading capabilities in workforce and talent management, workforce analytics and HR functional transformation.
- Working beyond Borders: The 2010 Global Human Resource Officer Study
- A new way of working: Insights from global leaders (PDF, 1.26MB)
- Focal jobs: Viewing talent through a different lens
- Case study – Co-operative Financial Services (PDF, 488KB)
New imperatives, including emerging markets, sustainability, and heightened risks, require that supply chain leaders understand the need to drive change smartly and effectively. The comprehensive supply chain management offerings address every phase, from design to distribute. IBM has one of the broadest portfolios of alliances with leading and emerging supply chain vendors. As a single source for supply chain management, IBM can help address the full spectrum and help move your company from a lagging to a leading position.
I'm here to help
Senior Business Development Representative for UK & Ireland
Leading through connections
The 2012 IBM Global CEO Study
Sign up to receive monthly e-mail updates on our most recent papers.