Widespread adoption of social and mobile technology is having a profound impact on how companies interact with customers, employees and stakeholders across the supply chain. A more connected marketplace has made managing business more complicated. Massive amounts of data now available to the business are both a problem to address and an opportunity to pursue. These changes are forcing enterprise-wide digital transformation with information technology moving from solely a back office support function to a critical interaction point. The standard approaches to application development and management no longer suffice as the message to be more agile and deliver solutions faster with higher quality outcomes at a lower price—is now stronger than ever.
IBM Application Management Services brings together an industrialized, globally integrated approach with distinctive analytics capability and leading automation to help companies strategically manage their application portfolios in support of business goals. The status quo has never been our mode of operation – nor our clients. For those seeking to thrive in today’s dynamic global and mobile environment, we invite you to visit this site often and learn how our results driven innovations empower teams to outperform productivity, quality and time to market expectations.
IBM SAP Application Management Services (AMS) moves beyond traditional “break/fix” application services to provide transformational services that help reap the full benefits of SAP investments while lowering operating costs.
Application Management Solutions and Capabilities (US)
- Smarter Application Development and Management
- Application Outsourcing Services
- Application Modernization Services
- Business Analytics Application Management
- Smarter Commerce Application Management
- SAP Application Management
- Oracle Application Management
- Cloud Application Management
- Testing Services
- Application Assembly Optimization
IBM ranked number one worldwide for AMS
For the 6th year running analyst firm IDC has ranked IBM number one worldwide in market share for consolidated AMS.
Read more here (US).
- Merlin Entertainments boosts online ticket sales with a global eCommerce solution (PDF, 498KB)
- Game, set and perfect match – Wimbledon and IBM. (PDF, 946KB)
- The Wimbledon App transforms the fan experience at the tournament by combining GPS location data with analytics and live-action feeds of all the tennis action. (PDF, 608KB)
- Wimbledon enhances the experience for tennis fans(PDF, 709KB)
- IBM Application Services gets things moving for Stockholm (US)
- Rijkswaterstaat reduces cost with AMS Transition and Transformation skills (US)
- Deutsche Bank AG banks on IBM AMS to offer new customer services (US)
- AMS helps British Airways fly high with a self check-in solution (US)
- More case studies