At IBM we understand the value our outsourcing clients place on the delivery of ongoing innovation.
Our approach includes:
- Innovation for our clients - delivery of transformation programmes, improvement of existing services and major investment into new offerings and services aligned to client needs
- Innovation with our clients - pro-active development and delivery of joint innovation activities and programmes focused on our clients' agendas - using a range of resources from across IBM
- Cross client activities - including events such as Technology Innovation Exchange days we'll be continuing to run through 2015 and client innovation updates - more details below
Client Innovation and Delivery Update –
Welcome to the latest Client Innovation and Delivery Update for IBM's infrastucture services clients.
As always we focus on two areas. Firstly, ongoing service delivery innovation and improvement and secondly, wider collaborative innovation capabilities that our clients can tap into.
The latest edition is available for download on the right. This quarter we do things slightly differently – the first part covers a range of innovation topics related to IT service delivery and wider innovation themes including:
• IBM’s deployment of its Verse email and collaboration platform
• how clients can exploit IBM’s THINKLab centres and the Extreme Blue intern program
• IBM’s plans to acquire The Weather Company’s product and technology businesses
The second part is focused on the highlights of key cloud talks at the 12th Technology Innovation Exchange held in London recently for IBM’s UK and Ireland services clients.
We are extremely keen to get feedback on these reports so please visit the feedback form to tell us what you think.
- Visit: Innovation Briefing Archive
- November 2015 (PDF, 1.37MB)
- July 2015 (PDF, 1.81MB)
- April 2015 (PDF, 1.82MB)
- January 2015 (PDF, 1.24MB)
- September 2014 (PDF, 1.0MB)
- June 2014 (PDF, 1.3MB)
- February 2014 (PDF, 1.8MB)
- December 2013 (PDF, 1.54MB)
- September 2013 (PDF, 1.05MB)
- June 2013 (PDF, 1.86MB)
- February 2013 (PDF, 914KB)
- November 2012 (PDF, 706KB)
- September 2012 (PDF, 526KB)
- May 2012 (PDF, 496KB)
- February 2012 (PDF, 413KB)
- November 2011 (PDF, 793KB)
- July 2011 (PDF, 1.50MB)
Chief Innovation Officer, Global Technology Services, UK & Ireland