At IBM we understand the value our outsourcing clients place on the delivery of ongoing innovation.
Our approach includes:
- Innovation for our clients - delivery of transformation programmes, improvement of existing services and major investment into new offerings and services aligned to client needs
- Innovation with our clients - pro-active development and delivery of joint innovation activities and programmes focused on our clients' agendas - using a range of resources from across IBM
- Cross client activities - including events such as Technology Innovation Exchange days we'll be continuing to run through 2015 and client innovation updates - more details below
Client Innovation and Delivery Update –
Welcome to the latest Client Innovation and Delivery Update for IBM's outsourcing clients.
As always we focus on two areas. Firstly, ongoing service delivery innovation and improvement and secondly, wider collaborative innovation capabilities that our clients can tap into.
The latest edition is available for download on the right. As a client success story, we highlight the work done on analytics with Avon & Somerset Constabulary in their fight against burglary. From a service delivery perspective, this issue provides latest up-dates on two major programs using insights from analytics to manage IT service performance – OAP and PASIR. On a wider client innovation perspective we feature IBM’s partnership with Facebook and lessons from IBM’s own deployment of analytics-based tools. Also highlighted is the next Technology Innovation Exchange event on 13th October and a major announcement on IBM’s support to the Hartree Centre at Daresbury in high performance computing, big data and analytics.
We are extremely keen to get feedback on these reports so please visit the feedback form to tell us what you think.
- Visit: Innovation Briefing Archive
- April 2015 (PDF, 1.82MB)
- January 2015 (PDF, 1.24MB)
- September 2014 (PDF, 1.0MB)
- June 2014 (PDF, 1.3MB)
- February 2014 (PDF, 1.8MB)
- December 2013 (PDF, 1.54MB)
- September 2013 (PDF, 1.05MB)
- June 2013 (PDF, 1.86MB)
- February 2013 (PDF, 914KB)
- November 2012 (PDF, 706KB)
- September 2012 (PDF, 526KB)
- May 2012 (PDF, 496KB)
- February 2012 (PDF, 413KB)
- November 2011 (PDF, 793KB)
- July 2011 (PDF, 1.50MB)
Chief Innovation Officer, Global Technology Services, UK & Ireland
Chief Innovation Officer, Global Technology Services, Europe