At IBM we understand the value our outsourcing clients place on the delivery of ongoing innovation.
Our approach includes:
- Innovation for our clients - delivery of transformation programmes, improvement of existing services and major investment into new offerings and services aligned to client needs
- Innovation with our clients - pro-active development and delivery of joint innovation activities and programmes focused on our clients' agendas - using a range of resources from across IBM
- Cross client activities - including events such as Technology Innovation Exchange days we'll be continuing to run through 2015 and client innovation updates - more details below
Client Innovation and Delivery Update –
Welcome to the latest Client Innovation and Delivery Update for IBM's Strategic Outsourcing clients.
As always we focus on two areas. Firstly, ongoing service delivery innovation and improvement and secondly, wider collaborative innovation capabilities that our clients can tap into.
The latest edition is available for download on the right. From a service innovation perspective, this issue highlights new tooling and automation initiatives as well as the specific program aimed at supporting our retail clients in peak business trading periods. On client innovation we highlight a number of client case studies, introduce the 2015 IBM Global Technology Outlook and review a new Executive Study on Innovation.
We are extremely keen to get feedback on these reports so please visit the feedback form to tell us what you think.
- Visit: Innovation Briefing Archive
- January 2015 (PDF, 1.24MB)
- September 2014 (PDF, 1.0MB)
- June 2014 (PDF, 1.3MB)
- February 2014 (PDF, 1.8MB)
- December 2013 (PDF, 1.54MB)
- September 2013 (PDF, 1.05MB)
- June 2013 (PDF, 1.86MB)
- February 2013 (PDF, 914KB)
- November 2012 (PDF, 706KB)
- September 2012 (PDF, 526KB)
- May 2012 (PDF, 496KB)
- February 2012 (PDF, 413KB)
- November 2011 (PDF, 793KB)
- July 2011 (PDF, 1.50MB)
Chief Innovation Officer, Global Technology Services, UK & Ireland
Chief Innovation Officer, Global Technology Services, Europe