At IBM we understand the value our outsourcing clients place on the delivery of ongoing innovation.
Our approach includes:
- Innovation for our clients - delivery of transformation programmes, improvement of existing services and major investment into new offerings and services aligned to client needs
- Innovation with our clients - pro-active development and delivery of joint innovation activities and programmes focused on our clients' agendas - using a range of resources from across IBM
- Cross client activities - including events such as Technology Innovation Exchange days we'll be continuing to run through 2014 and client innovation updates - more details below
Client Innovation and Delivery Update –
Welcome to the latest Client Innovation and Delivery Update for IBM's Strategic Outsourcing clients.
As always we focus on two areas. Firstly ongoing service delivery innovation and improvement and secondly wider collaborative innovation capabilities that our clients can tap into.
The latest edition is available for download on the right. Topics this time include use of analytics to improve service management as well as tools and best practices for managing infrastructure currency and backup efficiency. On client innovation we cover a new IBM study “Does IT Infrastructure Matter?”, the latest investments in SoftLayer cloud services plus the newly announced IBM and Apple partnership in enterprise mobility.
- Visit: Innovation Briefing Archive
- June 2014 (PDF, 1.3MB)
- Feb 2014 (PDF, 1.8MB)
- December 2013 (PDF, 1.54MB)
- September 2013 (PDF, 1.05MB)
- June 2013 (PDF, 1.86MB)
- February 2013 (PDF, 914KB)
- November 2012 (PDF, 706KB)
- September 2012 (PDF, 526KB)
- May 2012 (PDF, 496KB)
- February 2012 (PDF, 413KB)
- November 2011 (PDF, 793KB)
- July 2011 (PDF, 1.50MB)
Chief Innovation Officer Strategic Outsourcing UKI