At IBM we understand the value our outsourcing clients place on the delivery of ongoing innovation.
Our approach includes:
- Innovation for our clients - delivery of transformation programmes, improvement of existing services and major investment into new offerings and services aligned to client needs
- Innovation with our clients - pro-active development and delivery of joint innovation activities and programmes focused on our clients' agendas - using a range of resources from across IBM
- Cross client activities - including events such as Technology Innovation Exchange days we'll be continuing to run through 2015 and client innovation updates - more details below
Client Innovation and Delivery Update –
Welcome to the latest Client Innovation and Delivery Update for IBM's infrastructure services clients.
As always we focus on two areas: ongoing service delivery innovation and improvement plus wider collaborative innovation capabilities that our clients can tap into.
In this edition, we start with a review of the Technology Innovation Exchange (TIE) event in September and a preview of the next one in March 2017. Our service innovation section then provides an up-date on service ticket automation, use of cloud-based mainframe services in a ‘sysplex’ configuration and two Bluemix deployments: one providing an executive dashboard on services status and another providing a chatbot to help end-users engage with IT support.
On the wider innovation front, we review the 2016 IBM ‘Extreme Blue’ intern program then take a look at IBM in the news in the field of Artificial Intelligence. Finally, the Payment Services Directive (PSD) is going to change the banking landscape in the coming years – we highlight the main impacts to both financial institutions and other industry sectors – more on this also at the next TIE event.
- Visit: Innovation Briefing Archive
- August 2016 (PDF, 4.51MB)
- April 2016 (PDF, 2.41MB)
- December 2015 (PDF, 1.37MB)
- July 2015 (PDF, 1.81MB)
- April 2015 (PDF, 1.82MB)
- January 2015 (PDF, 1.24MB)
- September 2014 (PDF, 1.0MB)
- June 2014 (PDF, 1.3MB)
- February 2014 (PDF, 1.8MB)
- December 2013 (PDF, 1.54MB)
- September 2013 (PDF, 1.05MB)
- June 2013 (PDF, 1.86MB)
- February 2013 (PDF, 914KB)
- November 2012 (PDF, 706KB)
- September 2012 (PDF, 526KB)
- May 2012 (PDF, 496KB)
- February 2012 (PDF, 413KB)
- November 2011 (PDF, 793KB)
- July 2011 (PDF, 1.50MB)
Chief Innovation Officer, Global Technology Services, UK & Ireland