At IBM we understand the value our outsourcing clients place on the delivery of ongoing innovation.
Our approach includes:
- Innovation for our clients - delivery of transformation programmes, improvement of existing services and major investment into new offerings and services aligned to client needs
- Innovation with our clients - pro-active development and delivery of joint innovation activities and programmes focused on our clients' agendas - using a range of resources from across IBM
- Cross client activities - including events such as Technology Innovation Exchange days we'll be continuing to run through 2015 and client innovation updates - more details below
Client Innovation and Delivery Update –
Welcome to the latest Client Innovation and Delivery Update for IBM's infrastucture services clients.
As always we focus on two areas: ongoing service delivery innovation and improvement plus wider collaborative innovation capabilities that our clients can tap into.
First off in this edition, we review the Technology Innovation Exchange (TIE) event that ran at IBM South Bank, London on 27th April. These events are designed for IBM’s existing services clients showcasing the latest IBM and client innovations as well as providing a networking opportunity. The next TIE event is coming up shortly on 21 Sept 2016 – you’ll find a preview on page 5.
Next we cover IBM developments in cloud-based IT service provision in the areas of brokerage and mainframe in the cloud. We then finish with articles describing wider IBM and industry programmes and technologies such as blockchain, Watson, agile and OpenPOWER.
- Visit: Innovation Briefing Archive
- April 2016 (PDF, 2.41MB)
- December 2015 (PDF, 1.37MB)
- July 2015 (PDF, 1.81MB)
- April 2015 (PDF, 1.82MB)
- January 2015 (PDF, 1.24MB)
- September 2014 (PDF, 1.0MB)
- June 2014 (PDF, 1.3MB)
- February 2014 (PDF, 1.8MB)
- December 2013 (PDF, 1.54MB)
- September 2013 (PDF, 1.05MB)
- June 2013 (PDF, 1.86MB)
- February 2013 (PDF, 914KB)
- November 2012 (PDF, 706KB)
- September 2012 (PDF, 526KB)
- May 2012 (PDF, 496KB)
- February 2012 (PDF, 413KB)
- November 2011 (PDF, 793KB)
- July 2011 (PDF, 1.50MB)
Chief Innovation Officer, Global Technology Services, UK & Ireland