IBM Networking Support Solutions
- If your network is functioning right, so does your business. That is why downtime simply is not an option. But relying solely on in-house resources to achieve around-the-clock uptime can be risky, and managing several support providers can lead to increased complexities
- To more effectively support your network availability, performance and refresh strategy, you need fast and reliable technical support, as well as focused inventory, and operational and service-portfolio management resources
- IBM Networking Support Solutions can provide you with support for your entire network, for a range of Networking manufacturers including Cisco, Juniper, Avaya, Polycom, Riverbed, F5, Citrix etc
- IBM provides a single-source solution that helps you reduce risks and to eliminate the challenges of multiple contracts, bills and even vendor finger-pointing
Proactive Networking Support
IBM Proactive Networking Support Services provides proactive identification and evaluation of performance measurements therefore reducing potential service impacting events, giving you a more cost effective, easier to manage and flexible solution, with 24x7 Network management tools.
- 7x24 monitoring of critical network devices
- Issues with performance or faults spotted before they happen and IBM Technical Support Services informed
- Giving a fully end to end proactive service, when used in conjunction with IBM Intelligent Network Support and Technical Network Support Services
- Bespoke services engagements, fully customisable to client needs
- Providing more consistent, virtually uninterrupted services by keeping your core routers running
Solutions for Cisco products
IBM MMS for Cisco products provides technical support for your entire business network (including advanced security, IP voice solutions or videoconferencing). With a single support contract, you receive expert technical support directly from IBM, ongoing operating system and application software updates for all covered devices and applications, flexible service level options, and a wealth of Cisco tools and resources through registered access to Cisco.com.
IBM Cisco certified experts can provide part replacements and around-the-clock level-1 and level-2 (L1 and L2), support for your Cisco hardware, operating systems and applications, and fast-track access to Cisco level-3 (L3) engineering.
IBM MMS for Cisco Products:
Since 1999, IBM and Cisco have been collaborating across a range of services, industries and advanced technology solutions. In fact, we are one of only 4 Global Gold Cisco Partners. Our alliance with Cisco enables us to provide faster access to Cisco L3 support and advanced problem-resolution resources. Moreover, our extensive multivendor experience, global Cisco testing and laboratory facilities and worldwide coverage capabilities support a robust solution.
- 24 hour a day, seven day a week Cisco support
- Cisco support in your local language
- Parts delivery and tracking. Software updates and upgrades
- Guest access to Cisco.com given to customer
- Service Level Agreement from NBD to 2 hours delivery with CE onsite (depending of the localization)
- Earlier Cisco involvement in problem escalation process (Shadow between TAC and IBM problem management system: B2B)
- Access to Cisco technology specialists/experts
- Alignment with Cisco processes and best-practices
Strong security and business continuity - IBM receives proactive notifications about potential issues with Cisco devices in your network, as well as Cisco Security IntelliShield Alerts, which provides in-depth security vulnerability information. Drawing on this up-to-the minute intelligence, IBM can mitigate potential security issues and help you avoid disruptive IT attacks.
IBM Intelligent Network Support
- Inventory Reports: Provides inventory views with detail such as series, model, IOS level, configuration, and contract status (End of Life, End of Service status)
- Product Alerts: Provides hardware and software alerts, field notices, and Cisco PSIRT alerts
- Delta Reports: Identifies changes between inventory checks
- Exception Reports: Flags events such as duplicate host names, duplicate Internet Protocol (IP) addresses and insufficient memory
Benefits for Clients
- One contract, one invoice (reducing administrative costs) - One call process, One service procedure (reducing internal resources and associated cost for IT handling)
- SLA consistency and Fix Time choice. Giving efficiency increase and no Client’s operation impacts
- Lower maintenance cost (economies of scale)
- Contract personalization in term of duration (yearly or multiyear) and payment (monthly, quarterly, annual, pre-pay and financed)
- Certified Processes and Personnel to guarantee strong delivery quality: Same support structure and processes as for IBM machines is used for non IBM equipment
- Our Maintenance is delivered by our own support staffs