Improve visibility, customer centricity and efficiency across your entire operation. In the age of “big data”, use analytics tools to enable smarter decisions and differentiated service.
Travel and transportation solutions
Research, analysis and perspectives explore travel and transportation industry issues
Making transportation smarter
Smarter Planet Leadership Series
Air Canada: Perfecting the art of self-service
Travel and transportation highlights
- Air Canada: perfecting the art of self service
How self-service helped an airline transform their brand.
- Capturing value from customer-centric sales and services
This executive brief from the IBM Center for Applied Insights reveals the economic value of applying data and analytics technologies to transform your transportation systems and provide a better passenger experience.
- Insights from the Global CEO Study: Travel & Transportation
How are T&T leaders responding to a competitive and economic environment unlike anything that has come before?
- Airlines 2020: Substitution and Commoditization
The IBM Institute for Business Value Airline 2020 Study focuses on these two key challenges and provides a roadmap for how they will likely play out in the next ten years
- Creating smarter airports: An opportunity to transform travel and trade
Learn how to create a more responsive, agile operating and commercial environment.
- The smarter railroad: An opportunity for the railroad industry
Building a smarter railroad will require taking bold steps, making investments and creating real transformation.
- Intelligent transport: How cities can improve mobility
How can your city become a pacesetter, applying leadership and vision to build "smarter" transportation systems?