Harness the breadth of IBM's business, application and technology consulting expertise, thought leadership and solutions to address your most pressing challenges across the functional disciplines.
Address your most pressing finance management issues with IBM's broad industry experience, insightful thought leadership and subject matter expertise. IBM finance management solutions integrate business strategy with financial operations, intervene with business intelligence through performance and information management, and use innovative leading technology and world class processes to measure and mitigate risk to drive value creation.
- The New Value Integrator: The 2010 Global CFO study (US)
- Preparing for IFRS (PDF, 26KB)
- Orchestrating risk-adjusted performance management: Identify and address risk events better and faster (PDF, 195KB)
- The yin yang of financial disruption: Maxims for forging a path to financial stability and healthy financial innovation (US)
- The Enterprise of the Future: Implications for the CFO (PDF, 204KB)
- The new economic environment: A CFO perspective (PDF, 96KB)
Marketing, sales and service
More service, more convenience and more personalized communications are being demanded from consumers due to heightened price sensitivity. Businesses must maximize every interaction with their customers across multiple channels to make positive impressions and drive loyalty and preference. Streamline and integrate your sales, marketing and customer service operations with market-leading capabilities in customer focused strategy, multi-channel transformation, advanced customer insight, customer data integration and CRM functional transformation.
- Meeting the demands of the smarter consumer (US)
- Shopper advocacy: The mandate in the new economic environment (US)
- Going digital: The connected, collaborative path forward (US)
- The path forward: New models for customer-focused leadership: The 2009 Global CRM Leaders Study (US)
- IBV - Beyond advertising: Choosing a strategic path to the digital customer (US)
- Strategic service delivery on the path forward (US)
Today’s workforce is increasingly globally dispersed, multi-generational and multicultural. Effective management of any dynamic workforce requires an integrated and consistent approach to help drive innovation, collaboration, efficiency, retention, quality and cost savings. Discover new opportunities for your organization to work smarter with market-leading capabilities in workforce and talent management, workforce analytics and HR functional transformation.
- Working beyond Borders: The 2010 Global Human Resource Officer Study
- The personal side of business continuity: Addressing human capital management issues during crises (US)
- A new way of working: Insights from global leaders
- Focal jobs: Viewing talent through a different lens (US)
- Smarter cities for smarter growth: How cities can optimize their systems for the talent-based economy (US)
- Developing global leadership: How IBM engages the workforce of a globally integrated enterprise (US)
- Making Change Work (US)
New imperatives, including emerging markets, sustainability, and heightened risks, require that supply chain leaders understand the need to drive change smartly and effectively. The comprehensive supply chain management offerings address every phase, from design to distribute. IBM has one of the broadest portfolios of alliances with leading and emerging supply chain vendors. As a single source for supply chain management, IBM can help address the full spectrum and help move your company from a lagging to a leading position.
- Leading a sustainable enterprise: Leveraging insight and information to act (US)
- The R-O-I of globally integrated operations: Strategies for enabling global integration (US)
- Green and beyond: Getting smarter about the environment (US)
- Sourcing in a demanding economic environment: Generating value in challenging times (US)
- The Smarter Supply Chain of the Future: The 2009 Global Chief Supply Chain Officer Study (US)
- Global Collaboration defines IBM’s Supply Chain vision (PDF, 40KB)
- Improving Performance with the Wheels Still Spinning (PDF, 61KB)
- Making the Case for Sustainable ‘Green’ Procurement (PDF, 62KB)
We're here to help
Easy ways to get the answers you need.
Sign up to receive monthly e-mail updates on our most recent papers.
2010 IBM Global CHRO Study
How are organizations cultivating creative leadership to drive growth?
2010 IBM Global CEO Study
Get your electronic copy of the 2010 IBM Global CEO Study