Widespread adoption of social and mobile technology is having a profound impact on how companies interact with customers, employees and stakeholders across the supply chain. A more connected marketplace has made managing business more complicated. Massive amounts of data now available to the business are both a problem to address and an opportunity to pursue. These changes are forcing enterprise-wide digital transformation with information technology moving from solely a back office support function to a critical interaction point. The standard approaches to application development and management no longer suffice as the message to be more agile and deliver solutions faster with higher quality outcomes at a lower price—is now stronger than ever.
IBM Application Management Services brings together an industrialized, globally integrated approach with distinctive analytics capability and leading automation to help companies strategically manage their application portfolios in support of business goals. The status quo has never been our mode of operation – nor our clients. For those seeking to thrive in today’s dynamic global and mobile environment, we invite you to visit this site often and learn how our results driven innovations empower teams to outperform productivity, quality and time to market expectations.
IBM SAP Application Management Services (AMS) moves beyond traditional “break/fix” application services to provide transformational services that help reap the full benefits of SAP investments while lowering operating costs.
Application Management Solutions and Capabilities
Getting started with Application Management Services
Clients today are still understandably cautious in their investments and maniacally focused on tangible business outcomes. IBM provides our clients with creative Application Management solutions that clearly identify areas for improved business value, quantify the expected returns, and accelerate results.
Speak to your IBM representative or request additional information.
Application Management Forward Thinkers
Application Management Offerings
Connect with Steve Kagan
Application Management Services GBS NA
Connect with Cameron Art
Globally Integrated Capabilities
Connect with Eleanor Hurst
Application Services Japan
Connect with Akira Uchida
AMS Global Large
Connect with Tom Langendorf
IBM Global Business Services
- Call us at 1800 425 3333Call us at 1800 425 3333
or +91 80 26788990or +91 80 26788990
or SMS 'IBM' to 53636
- Email us
Meet the Forward Thinker
Partner - Application Management Services Leader at IBM India/ South Asia
Talk to an expert
Aribam Sushil Sharma, Business Development Rep - Industry
IBM Evergreen Services for SAP
Planning to upgrade/enhance your current SAP system then get started with our free assessment of your system
- Swedish Transport Admin handles its asset management system better with IBM AMS help
- Soitec Solar generates 400 pc of production throughput with automated manufacturing execution system
- TP Vision uses AMS to analyze TV consumer usage data
- SBI Sumishin Net Bank focuses on customers with help from IBM Application Services (US)
- IBM Application Services gets things moving for Stockholm (US)
- IBM Application Services delivers e-procurement solution for CSI Piemont (US)
- International Truck drives growth and business value with an optimized IT strategy
- Rijkswaterstaat reduces cost with AMS Transition and Transformation skills
- Deutsche Bank AG banks on IBM AMS to offer new customer services
- AMS helps British Airways fly high with a self check-in solution
- Kombit A/S and IBM AMS help municipalities handle child care effectively
As one of the largest providers of consulting, systems integration and application management services, IBM has unrivalled experience optimizing application investments and aligning them to business requirements.
IBM Application Management Services industry expertise ', world-renowned research capabilities, and global footprint can help increase productivity, accelerate implementation cycles, and enable growth for companies and organizations around the world.