Available 24x7, IBM Solution Support Service for Open POS allows retailers to report IBM Open Point-of-Sale (POS) Solutions issues – whether potentially rooted in operating systems, middleware, POS applications, hardware, original equipment manufacturer (OEM) technology or certain independent software vendor (ISV) applications – at any time.
IBM Solution Support Service for Open POS offers:
- A single point of entry for comprehensive IBM Open POS Solutions support
- Early problem diagnosis and problem-source identification
- A solution identification number to help ensure that IBM takes a total solution approach to your problem, rather than addressing it as individual technology components
- A detailed solution support plan
- A fix review to help ensure the effectiveness of the solution.
IBM Solution Support Service for Open POS can help you:
- Get faster, more efficient IBM Open POS Solutions support – from a single source
- Avoid in-house problem diagnosis before placing a support call
- Minimise POS system downtime
- Realign your internal resources to focus on business-critical activities
- Gain peace of mind–IBM’s global support capabilities for IBM Open POS Solutions are a phone call way.
Find studies, papers and briefs on this topic