Business is moving quickly-and so is technology. And as your network grows and new applications and technologies are introduced, there's always an opportunity to improve your networking and communications environment to enhance performance, increase efficiency, help reduce costs, and better align your networking infrastructure to your business goals and initiatives.
IBM provides strategy, assessment and optimization services to help identify where you can make improvements, recommend actions for improvements and implement those recommendations. In addition, you can:
- Resolve existing network availability, performance or management issues
- Establish a more cost-effective networking and communications environment
- Enhance employee and organizational productivity
- Enable and support new and innovative business models.
The IBM Advantage
IBM Networking Strategy and Optimisation Services help clients align their communications and networking strategies with business objectives by:
- Providing actionable recommendations that help organizations like yours’ to reduce your total cost of ownership through optimization, increased reliability, availability and performance of the business critical applications
- Assisting you with dynamic understanding of the relationships among infrastructure, applications, end users and your business requirements
- Providing a vendor-independent approach to assessment and planning services to address your integrated communications issues and initiatives
- Using proven, structured methodology for network and applications assessments to identify the root cause of your network and applications performance issues and problems plus alternatives to enable improvements
- Helping you adhere to industry standards and best practices
What we offer
Improve the performance of your networking infrastructure while enhancing your ability to control costs.
Maximize the effectiveness of your applications
Find studies, papers and briefs on this topic