IBM IT strategy and architecture services: the road to IT improvement and business success
Rethink your IT strategy and architecture
IBM's IT strategy and architecture services are designed to give you insight into the state of your IT infrastructure, so you can identify opportunities for added efficiency, business value and growth - and create a roadmap of clearly defined steps to improvement.
We can help you run IT more like a business - with IT initiatives that are aligned closely with business objectives. And, to get you there faster, we apply proven assets, reusable reference architectures and consistent, repeatable methods - drawn from our experience with both client projects and our own internal initiatives.
Our comprehensive IT strategy and architecture services are backed by broad expertise in business consulting, hardware and software, application development, systems integration and more. They help you define an approach to investing in and implementing IT infrastructure components - an approach that links your IT strategy to overarching business objectives. You can gain powerful, actionable insight into the state of your IT infrastructure, which can help you identify opportunities for added efficiency, business value and growth. Then, IBM works with you to develop a business case and a roadmap of clearly defined steps to help you determine exactly how to get where you’re going.
IBM IT strategy and architecture services can help you:
- Align IT initiatives with business objectives: IBM IT Management Consulting Services helps you evaluate, align, govern and manage your IT strategy and resources as a business, in support of broader enterprise objectives. The services provide facilitated workshops, tool strategies and industry best practices such as the IT Infrastructure Library? (ITIL?) approach. They can help you:
- Articulate the business value of IT investments
- Improve IT service delivery quality, efficiency and speed
- Boost customer or stakeholder satisfaction
- Increase the efficiency and effectiveness of your IT infrastructure: BM IT Transformation and Optimisation Consulting Services helps you reevaluate and reconstruct your IT environment with industry - accepted best practices whether the goal is to optimise or to better manage and contain your IT carbon footprint. IBM typically performs a readiness assessment and develops a detailed, prioritised roadmap and technical architecture. The services can help you:
- Improve operational efficiency and use IT resources more effectively
- Identify and plan for your overall IT Carbon posture
- Reduce operational costs
- Incorporate emerging technologies into your existing infrastructure quickly
- Create an integrated, flexible service-oriented architecture: IBM SOA Infrastructure Consulting Services helps you assess the potential impact of service - oriented architecture (SOA) on your organisation and accelerate implementation, so you can extend connectivity and collabouration across the value net. We work with you to assess your ability to meet required service levels, evaluate opportunities for improvement and recommend tools for your implementation of SOA. The services are designed to help you:
- Predict the impact of SOA on your organisation, while promoting adoption and implementation
- Extend interoperability and collabouration across the value net
- Achieve faster time to market for new capabilities
What we offer
Implement best practices in IT service management that in turn will help generate operational savings.
Develop a road map for an adaptable, efficient IT infrastructure that's value- and business-focused.
Assess the potential impact of Service Oriented Architecture on your organisation, and design an action plan for implementation.