IBM’s portfolio of Enterprise Services allows customers to
- Safeguard information assets, pursue new business initiatives securely, proactively manage risk - IBM’s Enterprise Services help businesses better manage risks through virtual and physical access control, managed security services, internet security systems, professional security services and compliance related services. IBM has the largest proprietary security knowledge base globally.
- Enable new capabilities by integrating voice, video and data communications - IBM’s Enterprise Services enable customers to improve collaboration in a cost-effective manner, with turn-key solutions such as Unified Communications, Contact Centre Management, IP Telephony, and Mobility services.
- Build resiliency across your business - IBM provides business continuity and resiliency services to help businesses meet their IT availability requirements, enabling faster recovery from a disaster and preparing organisations to cope with unplanned exigencies.
- Get more out of your IT and critical assets by Improving alignment with business priorities -Efficiently track, monitor, manage IT and non-IT assets across the enterprise by leveraging IBM’s proprietary Service Management capabilities based on our Tivoli™ software suite. Our Service and Asset Management solutions enable a Smarter Planet by leveraging instrumentation, an inter-connected infrastructure, and business intelligence.
Security and Privacy Services help you manage IT risk while achieving business innovation.
IBM Governance, Risk and Compliance Services can help customers evaluate their existing security practices in the context of requirements and future objectives, including technical and business considerations.
Integrated Communication Services
Leverage the advances made in communications and networking infrastructure to create business advantage in an extremely competitive environment.
Service and Asset Management
Simplify control of your IT environment with portal-based dashboards and standardized processes of advanced IT service management capabilities.
Business Continuity and Resiliency Service
Business continuity planning and disaster recovery services to minimise IT infrastructure downtime and its impact on business operations.
Why Choose IBM
IBM is a world leader in enterprise management services with over four decades of experience in helping businesses manage and protect their critical data, IT infrastructure and facilities. IBM is also a pioneer in network integration services and has helped clients world over leverage the benefits of converged communications.
- IBM has over 150 data centres spread across 54 countries globally and therefore are better able to address enterprises’ business continuity and disaster recovery concerns better than any other organization.
- IBM manages multi-vendor environments with over 200 IT hardware/software partners - with a 100% record of recovering clients from declared disasters
- The world’s largest proprietary security knowledge base, focused on security excellence (IBM ISS X-Force)
- Superior streamlined data migration designed to reduce disruptions to your business (IBM Softek& TDMF& - Transparent Data Migration Facility)
- Over 3,000+ security & risk management patents
- 40 years of proven success securing the zSeries environment
- 9 Security Operations Centres + 9 Security Research Centres