Business continuity is vital to business success. And in today's interconnected world, virtually every aspect of a company's operation is vulnerable to disruption. Some risks could take your business offline for days, but in a competitive environment, even four hours of downtime could prove fatal. As the number of risks to businesses increases, the worst-case scenario "insurance policy" approach to business continuity has become woefully inadequate.
But how do you determine the resiliency and recovery requirements of your business? How do you identify and integrate critical business and IT priorities into a comprehensive continuity and resiliency program? Where do you start?
IBM Business Continuity and Resiliency Services helps ensure the continuity of business operations and assists with regulatory compliance, improved systems availability, protection of data, and the integration of IT operational risk management strategies. Our services take you from planning and design through implementation and management, with a strong commitment to understanding your ever-changing business requirements.
What we offer:
Comprehensive services tailored to your business resilience needs
The business continuity and resiliency services portfolio includes:
Infrastructure recovery services
IBM Infrastructure Recovery Services can help you get back up and running in the event of a disruption. Specifically, IBM offers the following service products:
- Offers comprehensive, flexible recovery options tailored to meet your specific technical and business requirements.
- Provides a wide range of solutions, from simple hardware replacement to highly complex recovery environments.
- Leverages IBM's 154 business resilience centers in 55 countries to help recover client environments.
Work area recovery:
- Helps address lost employee productivity during a disruption
- Delivers the technical, infrastructure and environmental quality services that employees require to operate in a recovery situation
- Helps limit revenue loss, and address and support regulatory compliance requirements
Managed Resiliency Services
To thrive in a changing marketplace, you want to optimize your IT infrastructure to enhance resiliency, ensure continuous availability and promote faster, more effective disaster recovery at reduced costs. Through robust recovery and resiliency capabilities, IBM Managed Resiliency Services can help balance your IT staff workloads, reduce application and system downtime, reduce data loss, and manage operational expenses and service level agreements.
- Helps manage risk by facilitating continuity of operations during outages to protect data, applications and critical systems
- Facilitates predictable operating costs, while helping to mitigate financial losses due to disruptions
- Addresses IT infrastructure complexity and compliance requirements through flexible, scalable solutions
Resiliency consulting services
IBM Resiliency Consulting Services offers flexible business continuity and resilience solutions tailored to your unique needs. IBM helps you assess, plan, design, architect, implement and test your business continuity and resilience program, including strategy, process, organization, applications and data, technologies and facilities. Our vendor-neutral approach, use of industry best practices and our exclusive Resilient Enterprise Blueprint give you a business view of your IT and infrastructure risks—driven by the business, data and events—to help you identify gaps and define a comprehensive resilience strategy.
- Helps you develop, implement and manage an enterprise-wide program to improve your business' resilience
- Identifies opportunities for cost savings and cost-justified improvements in efficiency
- Enables flexibility to adapt to changing legal, regulatory and best practice requirements with optimized, fully tested plans
IBM Information Protection Services
Enabling you to quickly back up, restore and archive critical data, information and systems on demand
Find out more
IBM provides a wide range of proactive and event-driven managed services, so you can select capabilities based on the criticality of your data and processes, including lower-cost options. By managing and operating these services for you—either fully or partially—IBM can enable you to balance workloads, lower application and system downtime, and reduce data loss. At the same time, IBM can help you to avoid capital expense, monitor and manage operational expenses and service levels, and reduce the burden on your IT staff.
Talk to us about how to integrate resiliency into your business
With business becoming more complex and interconnected, the risk and cost of disruption extends well beyond IT, to every aspect of business processes. Contact us to learn how a world-class, fully integrated solution can build continuity into every layer of your business.