The IBM Consulting by Degrees program was developed to help you experience, grow and transform your consulting career with breadth and depth to remain agile in an ever-changing technological world. By providing you with a variety of project and role experiences, and deep skills development opportunities, our consultants are prepared to launch and accelerate their careers successfully.
New digital technologies along with cloud, mobile, analytics and cognitive computing are changing how we engage and work with one another. The Consulting by Degrees program targets high performers and provides focused training, one-on-one mentoring, and career guidance to help you gain the expertise and know-how that you need to become tomorrow’s leaders.
IBM is now hiring entry-level consultants
- Join an elite development program, unmatched in the marketplace.
- Be part of a unique and specialized community; connect locally with your peers and managers.
- Foster your collaboration and networking skills with globally accessible teams.
- Develop a specialized skillset through experiential learning and a tailored education path.
- Experience a variety of role(s) and projects, as well as peer-led initiatives.
- Benefit from customized career planning and mentoring.
Consulting by Degrees opens doors. Take advantage of this opportunity to broaden your expertise among a diverse and esteemed global network of colleagues. IBMers represent some of the most extraordinary, sophisticated and insightful people from around the world—mentors and connections that will continue to propel your career forward for a lifetime.
IBM is now hiring entry-level consultantsWe require:
- Willingness and ability to travel 4 days a week (home on weekends – based on project requirements) but up to 100% travel if business and client needs require
- Reside within a reasonable commuting distance (generally 50 miles or less) of one of the following cities: Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Calgary and Edmonton.
- Minimum 3.2 GPA Preferred
Think you're a good fit?
If so, we'd love to meet you in-person at one of the many schools, conferences and events that we'll be attending. All candidates must apply online. If we are at your school, you can apply through your school program.
Schools and events
- University Sherbrooke
- University of Waterloo
- Queen’s University
- École Polytechnique de Montréal
- Ryerson University
- University of Toronto
- McGill University
- University of Western Ontario
- University of Calgary
- Carleton University
- Université du Québec à Montréal
- Concordia University
- University of Ottawa
- McMaster University