Today’s security climate is fraught with challenges—from increasingly sophisticated hackers and evolving regulations to the mounting business pressure to guard against attacks that are easier than ever to execute over the Internet.
Get a real-time IT security risk assessment
Take a few minutes to find out when you sign up for the Security Health Scan, a turnkey vulnerability scanner and analysis tool that offers end-to-end threat vulnerability assessment and customisable reporting.
This in-depth, thorough analysis will scan 10 IP addresses or a single web domain once a week for three weeks, and update you each week through a secure, web-based portal.
Once you start your Security Health Scan, you will have access to:
The Security Health Scan results will offer actionable information to help you:
Understand your real security posture when you register for your customised Security Health Scan.
- Terms and conditions;1. This offer is available from March 20, 2013 to December 31, 2013 to IBM End User Clients only.
2. This offer may be combined with any other promotional offers or discounts from IBM.
3. IBM reserves the right to modify or withdraw this offering at any time.
4. On registration, you will receive an email with portal login information to reveal scan results. Portal access available for 45 days after last scan.
5. Participants will also receive access to the intelligence and threat information on IBM’s Managed Security Services Virtual Security Operations Center
Note, customers will need to sign-up via the online registration page and accept the terms and conditions electronically.
IBM Threat Analysts Discuss Security Trends
Discover the latest security threats and how to combat them.
Managed Security Services: A Day in the Life
Discover an efficient and cost-effective way to delegate time-consuming and complex IT activities
IBM Security Services Cyber Security Intelligence Index
Analysis of cyber security attack and incident data from IBM’s worldwide security operations.
Click here to read more (105KB)
Responding to-and recovering from-sophisticated security attacks
The four things you can do now to help keep your organisation safe.
Click here to read more (488KB)