Advances in communications and networking capabilities today offer organisations almost unlimited opportunities to create business advantage by conducting business anywhere, anytime, using multiple types of devices and communications. Organisations have the potential to create and support innovative new business models - from advanced collaboration environments to customer self-service to mobile workforce support. Yet knowing how and where to start can be challenging. Chances are your company is asking lots of questions, such as:
- How can we use communications and networking to achieve strategic business advantage?
- What's the best way to support our mobile workforce?
- How do we manage the proliferation of end user devices with voice, video and data capabilities?
- Where can we find skills to handle the new complex communications and networking technologies?
- How can we track high-value assets to enable the swift location of information?
- How can we build the right networking environment to optimise employee collaboration?
- How can we reduce our capital investments and costs?
- How can we ensure that we're getting the most cost-effective performance from our network?
Integrated communications services focus on designing, implementing and managing your communications and networking environments to optimise them for anytime, anywhere integrated business communications. These services are designed to enable you to support key networking environments and build differentiating advantage through business innovation.
Integrated communications services can help you:
- Create new process models to drive business innovation for competitive advantage
- Conduct business anytime, anywhere using multiple types of devices and forms of communication
- Enhance individual, work group and organisational productivity with collaboration environments
- Enable new capabilities by integrating voice, video and data communications
- Optimise your communications and networking environments for cost-effective performance.
Integrated communications services combine IBM's IT and business solutions expertise, proven methodologies, highly skilled global resources, industry-leading management platforms and processes, and strategic partnerships with other industry leaders to help you create an integrated communications environment that drives business flexibility and growth.
What we offer
- Network integration services
Make networks work for your business
- Network managed services
Monitor, manage and maintain complex network infrastructures for high performance and application availability
- RFID services
IBM RFID Services can help you define a strategy to plan, design, integrate, implement and manage your radio frequency identification (RFID) environment
- Telecom expense management services
Gain control over your telecommunications costs with proactive management of your voice, data and mobile spending
Find studies, papers and briefs on this topic