CASE STUDY: Coop eG
Coop eG optimizes planning process with an IBM-powered central analytics platform
By creating a new planning process based on IBM retail technologies, the company is gaining greater visibility into performance on every level, while daily freeing its staff from hours of repetitive work.
CASE STUDY: City Beach
City Beach partners with IBM to significantly reduce time for collecting sales data
By providing accurate sales figures at key points throughout the day across all 62 stores, City Beach has eliminated more than 20 hours of administration per week for each of the retailer's sales managers.
CASE STUDY: Destination XL Group, Inc.
Superstore improves customer service with analytics-powered compensation management
By developing a sophisticated cloud-based compensation modeling solution, DXL has motivated its sales associates to spend more time helping customers choose clothes that fit their looks and lifestyle, not just their body shape.
"With IBM Analytics, we can now model all the data from all 200 of our stores on a daily basis, for an entire business year."
Controller and TM1 Administrator, coop eG
Drive visibility into retail performance and work toward common goals across the organization with transparency and accountability — allowing you to always stay one step ahead of competition.
How it works
By providing you with enterprise-wide financial planning, forecasting, and reporting, you can:
- Define metrics and goals for each role in the organization in alignment with the overall business strategy
- Increase visibility into expenses and enable varied types of compensation plans with sales performance management
- Identify root causes and emerging performance gaps
- Anticipate changes in marketplace demands and cognitive computing
- Dive deeper into subjects and insights by combining already-existing business goals and retail performance data with KPIs, financial statements, scenarios, what-if modeling, advanced analytics and cognitive computing
- Create a new, top-down strategic plan for the enterprise
How you benefit
By implementing a collection of retail performance insights and analysis solutions, you can improve organizational alignment and collaboration — ultimately improving overall profitability.
Industry Point of View
Infuse Cognitive Capabilities to Engage and Differentiate
Learn how to combat the rising challenges in this changing retail industry.
The IBM 2016 Global Customer Experience Index
See how you measure up to ever-increasing consumer expectations.
Innovation with IBM BlueMix: Gamestop
See how how GameStop is leveraging IBM Bluemix to create unique in-store experience and foster brand loyalty.