IBM at NRF 2017
Thank you for following IBM's presence at the 2016 NRF Big Show. IBM's expertise in consumer-facing industries was on display, as it ushered in the cognitive era of shopping. Today, retailers can use cognitive computing to differentiate themselves with customers and throughout the value chain. With consumer expectations of retailers and CP companies ever-heightening, brands must find new ways to provide relevant engagement and be responsive and agile. Please plan on joining IBM at NRF 2017 in New York City on January 15 through 17!
If you missed NRF 2016, see highlights and hear from experts from the conference floor in the video below.
Highlights of NRF 2016
- Take a guided tour of IBM capabilities demonstrated throughout the show floor at IBM #1720.
- Take advantage of our Client Executive Briefings for deeper discussions on solutions and capabilities.
- Join IBM Big Idea Sessions – two sessions taking place on both Monday and Tuesday
- Schedule on-site Executive Briefings, selecting from a number of Hot Topics.
- IBM introduces IBM Dynamic Pricing - intelligent pricing at digital speed.
Follow IBM Retail
Meet our Retail industry experts
GBS Global Industry Leader - Retail And Consumer Products
Director, Global Retail Solutions
VP, CTO. Consumer Industry | IBM Industry Academy Member
Director, Global Consumer Industry Marketing