CASE STUDY : Penn Pharma, a PCI company
Penn Pharma, a PCI company, takes a gold standard approach to maintenance and calibration
IBM Maximo enables longer-term planning for Penn Pharma, helping to maintain assets more efficiently and minimize disruption to production. It also simplifies compliance reporting and enables trend analysis.
- Saves time and effort by replacing paper-based processes with intuitive dashboards
- Simplifies compliance with regulatory requirements and clients' quality standards
CASE STUDY : Parexel
Partnering to create a customized recruitment solution helps enable PAREXEL to attract and hire the right candidates
A new recruitment solution enables PAREXEL to not only source and screen potential candidates, but also develop and build talent pipelines.
- Hired at 90 percent over forecast in the program’s first year
- Lowered time-to-fill by 40 percent
CASE STUDY : Coriell
Coriell Life Sciences (CLS) creates innovative genetics solution using IBM Cloud
CLS used the IBM Business Process Manager on Cloud offering to help physicians model potential medication regimens per each patient’s genetic profile
- CLS can create new customer interfaces within weeks, rather than months